Pages

April 12, 2007

Leaving Tent City behind and Off to the Blueys


DSC_6079
Originally uploaded by Carole McGloughlin.

On Tuesday morning, I packed my house up and stuffed into my rucksack, hoped in the van and drove (well was driven by Matt)
to the Blue Mountains. After 13 hours of solid driving we arrived at 4 20 in the afternoon in Blackheath. Yes, we started
driving at 3 30 in the morning, I was very tired :) Met up with Julie-ann (the english girl, I was climbing with earlier
in the Arapilles) and we headed to Mount Victoria, to set up camp.

Climbed at Mount York yesterday, but grrrrr my shoulder is just not right and not at all happy. I finally gave in and rang
an asteopath (recommended by a few in the area) to see if I could get something done about it. Apparently I have
a SLAP lesion (Torn Cartlidge) - but the good news is that he reckons 2 / 3 sessions with him should put me right and the
even better news, is he wants me to keep climbing. Naturally, if its hurts stop and readjust, but definitely not
to stop climbing, yay :) Although he did say possibly not to push myself to much for a while. But, at least
I might be fixed soon :) :)

No comments: