Pages

September 8, 2010

i think its time to start redpointing?!?

Hermitage in Mascun

So, we've been on the road now for about 5 weeks, we are both comfortable with in our grades.  Its time to start pushing that.  We are now in red pointing mode... I hope this is a good thing.  Today, I went back to a 6b I rested on a few days ago, and got it first attempt this time and easily.  It was a steep juggy route which I needed stamina a days rest to complete.   Happy out, I was!!  Andrew attempted his first 7a in Rodellar - unfortunately didn't send it clean in his two attempts but has the moves wired so hopefully with a fresh mind it will be his.

Dawid on a 6a+ in El Camino

Unknown climber on some of the steeper routes in El Camino

Andrew on a 6a+ in El Camino

Andrew on a 6a+ in El Camino
Unknown climber working (I think) a 6b/6c in El Camino
Dawid on a 6b in Criminal Tango
Dawid on a 6b in Criminal Tango

No comments: