Pages

January 31, 2007

Attack of the Monkey's


DSC_1656
Originally uploaded by Carole McGloughlin.
and I have never seen anything like it before. Whilst sitting on the balcony, contemplating having breakfast, a number of monkey popped out of the jungle. I called to john as he had seen them yet. Within minutes, there were 30 or 40 of them.

They started about 2 bungalows down from me and systematically went into every bungalow, rumaging through bins and bags, looking for food. Whilst at a distance they look cute, they certainly aren't up close and personal and in force. We were fighting them off with snorkels...

Once they reached the top of the hill, they turned around and came back. They stole my chocolate milk, :( and my tiger balm (not sure what they were going to do with that ).

The funny thing about it was the older monkey stood back and let the younger ones do all the work.

No comments: