Pages

July 7, 2007

Ah, the memories :)

I decided after, oh I don't know, 4 months to finally take the photos off my dinky little camera. Ok, so I don't use it very often, because, well the quality on the my D70 is just streets ahead. But my little camera has the advantage of being well little - and there were times when that is all I brought. I got a giggle looking at the photos - ah the fond memories.

A day wandering around Hobart - seeing all the blue around :)



Easter in the Arapiles and tent city :)



Getting ever so lost on the classic route - but still smiling :)




The Pines campground - from a great height.




New country - first glimpses of the snowcapped mountains of the Southern Alps.




The beach north of greymouth - as the rain clears.




Sean first day on the board and he's cruising.





The boys after a great day on the slopes.


No comments: