Pages

July 10, 2007

There's no trees :(

Just what I said - there's no trees. No droppy snow laiden trees. Ok so there are trees in the vallley and around the town. But not on the mountain, none at all. Not that Chamonix last year was swarming with trees - but there was a significant number of forested areas none the less - there was a tree line. Here there is nothing. Its strange.




Healthy carole - hmmm - started today. Decided its time to get in shape again, need to get fit, build strength and gain my stamina. Hopefully, I haven't actually lost much - its only been 2 months of no climbing. But I don't want to lose it.

So, I found myself (well, ok I was pointed in the right dircetion) a nice little single track down by the river. It runs from Albert town, pass the back side of Mount Iron all the way to the lake. And what a pretty run it is. Next time I bring a camera.

No comments: