Pages

March 29, 2007

Ah so clean

After 4 days, with a lift into town and a bit of an injured shoulder, I decided a rest day was in order. So, myself and Julianne, headed into Horsham for the day. Got all our provisions, had lots of coffee and buns and the best bit. We went for a swim and now I feel so so so clean.

The plans for the next wee while

I am going to stay in the Arapilles until after easter. Then, hopefully, I have a lift to the Blue Mountains. I will stay there for about 10 days (before the weather get too cold), then head back to the Arapilles and Grampians for 2 to 3 weeks. The plan then is to bus to Adelaide, visit a friend, take the great ocean road back to Melbourne and visit a another friend, head to Sydney, hopefully climb in Nowra then its New Zealand for my third adventure.. Anyway, as all good plans do, this will prolly change.. but sure its nice to have a plan.

No comments: