Pages

March 12, 2007

Mt Wellington

So Gill and Domhnall went to work and I decided to go hiking. Since Mt Wellington is the mountain directly behind them. That was to be it. I picked my trail, finger post track, followed by pinnacle and zig zag track to the summit, then down the other side to Lost World and back via the Organ pipes, where I picked up the pinnacle track again and return the way I came up, simple :) Hmmm.. think again, I got so lost.... with no properly marked path and a forest full of boulders.. it was a combination of boulder hoping and bum shuffling to get out of there... I nearly paniked :) He eh.... made it out safe and sound it just took hours... by the time I got to the organ pipes, I just wanted to get home, so I ran.. it felt good... and alot quicker, I ran it in an hour...

I was very tired in the morning.

No comments: