Pages

May 26, 2007

Navigation through Melbourne

You'll all be proud and I have no idea how I managed it. But somehow I managed on my own to navigate myself without getting lost from Torquay into Melbourne along the Princes Hwy, to turn off onto Ballarat road, find epson road, and Maryibyrong road, Randall street and finally find 3 Dale street in Maribyrong then navigate myself all the way back to the Princes Hwy and head 40 KM (its a sprawling mass) across to the other side of the city and find Day Crescent where Kate lives. I have no idea, my mind boggles, not once did I get lost or make a wrong turn and might I add in the dark. Somebody was watching out for me :) Funnier still, when I was driving through dale street looking for the right house, I stopped to check the address and realised I was actually parked outside the house I was looking for.

No comments: